- ARCHIVE / Tutorials
- Quick Look 14: Illustrator rotate tool
This week’s quick look has another look at Illustrator but this time I take a look at how to adjust the centre of rotation using the rotate tool. Really is a simple keyboard shortcut and you’ll be rotating around whatever you feel like in no time.
This is quick look number 14 published on Friday the 12th of March.
- Quick Look 13: Illustrator stroke weight
This week’s quick look takes a look at Illustrator’s stroke weight and how to get it to scale with the path it’s attach to rather than staying as fat as it was before you resized it. Especially handy if you have loads of different stroke weights going on.
This is quick look number 13 published on Thursday the 4th of March.
- Quick Look 12: InDesign underline
I thought I’d do a quick look this week at InDesign’s underline feature, there’s more to it than just a simple button and I found this little trick quite useful for highlighting and fine tuning the appearance of my underlines as they’re not always perfect by default.
This is quick look number 12 published on Thursday the 25th of February.
- Use Adobe's Production Premium To Create A Space Scene
I use Adobe’s Production Premium suite to create an animated space scene then export it as a video file.
- Putting together a Stop Motion animation in Premiere Pro
I take you through the production of your own stop motion animation using Premiere Pro.
- Quick Look #11: Photoshop Pen Tool and Bézier Curves
This week I’m not going to be looking at everything the Pen tool can do, simply a quick shortcut that make the Pen tool a whole lot more effective. So say you’re tracing the outline of an object using the Pen tool, because it’s a lot better than the Lasso for selection, and you draw […]
- Quick Look #10: Photoshop Layer Styles
I quickly look at Layer styles and creating your own.
- Quick Look #9: InDesign Basics
For this week’s tutorial I’ll be quickly looking at the basics of InDesign.
- Quick Look #8: Photoshop Keyboard Shortcuts
This week’s quick look reveals some useful Photoshop keyboard shortcuts.
- Quick Look #7: Photoshop Snapshots
For this week’s tutorial I’ll be quickly looking at Photoshop Snapshots and how they’re pretty handy.
- Quick Look #6: Photoshop Text Shape Paths
This week’s I’ll be quickly looking at creating text shapes using Paths.
- Quick Look #5: Photoshop Actions
This week I’m going to have a look at automating Photoshop with the use of the Actions palette.
- Quick Look #4: Photoshop Align and Distribute
This week’s quick look is really quick and it’s all about using the alignment tools in Photoshop to quickly and easily align and layout objects.
- Quick Look #3: Photoshop Layer Masks
For this week’s quick tip I’ll be looking into Photoshop’s Layer Masking capabilities and how they can make non-destructive editing easy.
- Quick Look #2: Photoshop Opacity, Fill and Blending Options
For this week’s quick look I’ll be looking into Photoshop’s layer Opacity, Fill and Blending Options and using them together to make effects easy to manage and change on the go.